SAS programmingDATAMAP performs SAS programming according to highly developed programming standards. Our programmers have expertise in developing and validating robust and efficient programs. They are supported by our biostatisticians who are also well trained in SAS programming.
Both, our programmers and biostatisticians undergo regular training procedures and of course are trained in CDISC SDTM and ADaM.
- Source data sets (including SDTM)
- Analysis data sets (including ADaM)
- Data listings and patient profiles
- Summary tables and figures
- Program validation
- Development and validation of SAS multiple use macros
- Data pooling
- Conversion of clinical databases into CDISC data models
DATAMAP is gold member of CDISC.